✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased BTEC National Level 3 Sport and Exercise Science book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About BTEC 3 National Sport and Exercise Science
Pages: 1349 pages;
Size: 324 Mb;
Written by Iennifer Stafford-Brown, Simon Rea and Tim Eldridge;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- Sport and exercise physiology
- Functional anatomy
- Applied sport and exercise psychology
- Field- ond laboratory-based fitness testing
- Applied research methods in sport c d exercise science
- Coaching for performance and fitness
- Biomechanics in sport and exercise science
- Specialised fitness training
- Research project in sport and exercise science
- Physical activity for individual and group-based exercise
- Nutrition for sport and exercise performance
There are no reviews for this product.