- Brand: Routledge
- Sku: SK321UK
- Availability: In Stock
✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Author: Janice Wearmouth
Size: 2 Mb;
List of abbreviations
1. Introduction to the field of special educational, or additional learning or support needs and disability
2. Special educational, or additional learning or support needs and disability: Evolution of the field
3. Learning and behaviour needs, disabilities, and the law across the UK
4. Models of human attachment, learning, and behaviour
5. Understanding and addressing needs in communication and interaction
6. Understanding and addressing needs in cognition and learning
7. Understanding and addressing difficulties in social, emotional, and mental health
8. Understanding and addressing sensory and/or physical needs
9. Understanding and addressing a range of needs in literacy acquisition
10. Assessment and planning for learners with special educational, or additional learning or support needs
11. The wider workforce associated with special educational, or additional learning or support provision
There are no reviews for this product.