- Brand: Heinemann
- Sku: KS191174VUK
- Availability: In Stock
✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After you have paid, go to "My Account"-"Downloads" section. There you will see a PDF file. Download and open it. It contains a link to download your book. Click on the link and download your book.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About the book
Authors: Sheila Riddall-Leech;
Size: 159 Mb;
1. The home-based childcarer- what is it all about?
2. How to set up a home-based childcare service
3. The Early Years Foundation Stage and other frameworks
4. Establishing a safe and healthy home-based environment
5. Working in partnership with parents
6. Child development
7. Establishing routines
8. Providing play and activities to support equality and inclusion
9. Safeguarding children
10. Promoting positive behavior
Common dietary habits