- Brand: City & Guilds
- Sku: KS1116VUK
- Availability: In Stock
Main specificationsAll specifications
✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After you have paid, go to "My Account"-"Downloads" section. There you will see a PDF file. Download and open it. It contains a link to download your book. Click on the link and download your book.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Place of Publication: United Kingdom;
Written by Keryl Titmus
Pages: 1599 pages;
Size: 85 Mb;
First published: 2017
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- Picture credits
- About the author
- How to use this textbook
- Chapter 1 The hairdressing professional in the workplace
- Chapter 2 Consultation
- Chapter 3 Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Chapter 4 Cut hair using a variety of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Chapter 5 Cut hair using barbering techniques to create a variety of looks
- Chapter 6 Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to achieve a variety of looks
- Chapter 7 Style and finish men 's hair
- Chapter 8 Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Chapter 9 Cut facial hair into shape
- Chapter 10 Provide shaving services
- Chapter 11 Perming hair (optional unit)
- Chapter 12 Hair Relaxing Treatments and Techniques (optional unit)
- Chapter 13 Hair Extension Services (optional unit)
Format of the book
Exactly the edition that I was looking for. The price is reasonable.
I bought this and two other books. I wrote a message that I want to buy other books. Gave a discount. Excellent!