✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Cambridge Technical Level 3 Health and Social Care book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About Cambridge Technical Level 3 Health and Social Care:
Pages: 493 pages;
Size: 106 Mb;
Written by Maria Ferreira Peteiro, Judith Adams, Mary Riley, Sarah Rogers;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- Unit 1 Building positive relationships in health and social care
- Unit 2 Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
- Unit 3 Health, safety and security in health and social care
- Unit 4 Anatomy and physiology for health and social care
- Unit 5 Infection Control
- Unit 6 Personalisation and a person-centred approach to care
- Unit 7 Safeguarding
- Unit 8 Creativity and activity for children and young people
- Unit 9 Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Unit 12 Promote positive behaviour
- Unit 13 Sexual health, reproduction and early development stages
- Unit 14 The impact of long-term physiological condition
- Unit 15 Promoting health and wellbeing
- Unit 22 Psychology for health and social car
- Unit 23 Sociology for health and social care
There are no reviews for this product.