✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Cambridge National Level 1 and 2 Health and Social Care book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Pages: 495 pages;
Size: 176 Mb;
Written by Judith Adams, Mary Riley and Maria Ferreira Peteiro;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings
- Communicating and working with individuals in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding body systems and disorders
- Pathways for providing care in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding life stages
- Planning for employment in health, social care and the children and young people's workforce
- Creative activities to support individuals in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding the development and protection of young children in an early years setting
- Understanding the nutrients needed for good health
- Research - a project approach
- Using basic first aid procedures
There are no reviews for this product.