✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Hairdressing and Barbering: The Foundations The Official Guide to Level 2 book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About the book
Authors: Leo Palladino, Martin Green
Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA
Part 1: GENERIC SALON SKILLS.
1. Health and Safety.
2. Professional Development.
3. Professional Client Care.
5. Promote Services and Products.
Part 2: TECHNICAL SERVICES.
6. Consultation and Advice.
7. Shampooing and Conditioning Hair.
8. Style and Finish Hair.
9. Men's Styling and Finishing.
10. Setting and Dressing Hair.
11. Adding and Extending Hair.
12. Cutting Hair.
13. Cutting Men's Hair.
14. Trimming Beards, Mustaches and Sideburns.
15. Basic Hair Patterns and Designs.
16. Coloring Hair.
17. Perming and Neutralizing Hair.
APPENDIX 1: Health and Safety Legislation.
APPENDIX 2: Infections, Accidents and Emergencies.
APPENDIX 3: Environmental and sustainable working practices
Useful Addresses and Websites.
There are no reviews for this product.