- Brand: Certsure LLP
- Sku: SC9915UK
- Availability: In Stock
✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After you have paid, go to "My Account"-"Downloads" section. There you will see a PDF file. Download and open it. It contains a link to download your book. Click on the link and download your book.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Publisher: Certsure LLP
Author (s): Stuart Somerville, Stuart Callan and Peter Gordon, Stuart Somerville, Chris Long.
Size: 134 Mb
Part 1 of this 2-part Guide deals with matters related to:
• Legislation - the regulations that we must work to in order to maintain safety and how they interact with one another.
• Combustion - from technical fundamentals through to measuring the combustion process.
• Flueing & ventilation - flueing &ventilation types and their configurations through to routing and termination/ communication
• Gas pipework - from materials used through to routing jointing, protection and sizing.
• Tightness testing & direct purging - the procedures for testing and commissioning new and existing gas pipework.
...and much more besides.
Chapter 1. Gas Safety Legislation
Chapter 2. Gas Emergency
Chapter 3. Combustion & Combustion Performance Analysis
Chapter 4. Ventilation
Chapter 5. Pipework
Chapter 6. Tightness Testing & Purging
Chapter 7. Checking & Setting Regulators
Chapter 8. Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure
Chapter 9. Gas Rate & Heat Input
Chapter 10. Safety Devices & Controls
Chapter 11. Flueing/Chimney Standards
Chapter 12. Re-Establishing Gas Supplies
Chapter 13. Labels & Notices
Glossary & SI Units