✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After you have paid, go to "My Account"-"Downloads" section. There you will see a PDF file. Download and open it. It contains a link to download your book. Click on the link and download your book.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Size: 140 Mb
It can assist you in the following ways:
- To check and test your existing knowledge prior to an assessment of competence in accordance with the Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS).
- To provide basic knowledge prior to attending, or during, a gas related training course.
- To prepare for a re-assessment of competence.
- To fill in gaps in your knowledge and skills if you have been unable to attend part of a training course.
- As a means of studying subjects outside of your normal work activities.