✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Level 3 Teaching Assistant Handbook and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About Teaching Assistant Handbook:
First Edition Published 2011;
Last Published: 2015;
Pages: 337 pages;
Size: 77 Mb;
Written by Teena Kamen;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- 1. Supporting child crud young person development [CYP 1)
- 2. Safeguarding children and young people (CYP 3.3)
- 3. Developing professional relationships [TDA 3.1, TDA 3.5)
- 4. Understanding schools as organisations [TDA 3.2)
- 5. Supporting children and young people's health and safety (CYP 3.4)
- 6. Supporting learning activities (TDA 3.3, 3.8 & 3.10).
- 7. Promoting positive behaviour [TDA 3.4)
- 8. Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion (TDA 3.6)
- 9. Engaging in team work and personal development (SHC 32, TW 3)
- 10. Supporting assessment for learning (TDA 3.7, 3.9 & 3.26)
- 11. Supporting speech, language and communication (EYMP 5, TDA 3.17 & 3.18)
- 12. Supporting literacy and numeracy development (TDA 3.11, 3.12 & 3. 15)
- 13. Meeting additional support needs [TDA 3.16, 3.19, 3.20, 3.21, 3.22 & 3.23)
- 14. Providing pastoral suppose (TDA 3.24, CYPOP 44, SCMP 2]
- 15. Supporting the wider work of the school (TDA 3.25, 3.27, 3.28 & 3.29)
There are no reviews for this product.