✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Children's Learning and Development Early Years Educator book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About the Level 3 Diploma in Children Learning and Development-Early Years Educator:
Pages: 329 pages
Size: 109 MB;
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
First Edition: 2014
- Understand children's early years education and development
- Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Diversity, equality and inclusion in early years settings
- Plan and provide effective teaching and learning in early years settings
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment in early years settings
- Develop effective and informed professional practice in early years settings
- Promote the health, safety and wellbeing of children in early years settings
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Partnership working in early years
- Understanding how to promote play and learning in the early years
- Understand how to work with children in home-based care
- Lead and manage a community based early years setting
- Care for the physical and nutritional needs of babies and young children
There are no reviews for this product.