✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased CACHE Level 3 Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
- Unit 1 Preparing to work as a home-based childcare
- Chapter 1 Understand current legislation and regulation in relation to home-based childcare
- Chapter 2 Understand how to establish a safe and healthy home -based childcare environment
- Chapter 3 Understand how to support the safeguarding and welfare of children
- Chapter 4 Understand how to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Chapter 5 Understand how day-to-day care routines promote children's well-being
- Chapter 6 Understand how to work in partnership to support children's outcomes
- Chapter 7 Understand children's learning and behavior ill relation to sequence, rate and stage of development
- Chapter 8 Understand the value of play in promoting children's leaning and development
- Chapter 9 Understand the role of observation in promoting children's leaning and development
- Unit 2 Preparing to set up a home-based childcare business
- Chapter 10 Understand how to lead and manage a home-based childcare setting
- Chapter 11 Understand how to comply with financial and taxation requirements when setting up a home-based childcare service
- Chapter 12 Understand how to create a business plan
- Chapter 13 Understand how to register with the appropriate regulatory body
- Common dietary habits
There are no reviews for this product.