✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Pages: 280 pages
Size: 53 MB;
Publisher: Hodder Education
Written by Louise Burnham;
- How to use this book
- 1 Schools and colleges as organizations
- 2 Support health and safety in the learning environment
- 3 Understand how to safeguard children and young people
- 4 Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- 5 Understand how children and young people develop
- 6 Support positive behavior in children and young people
- 7 Support children and young people during learning activities
- 8 Support English and math skills
- 9 Support the use of ICT in the learning environment
- 10 Support assessment for learning
- 11 Engage in personal and professional development
- 12 Support children and young peoples speech, language and communication
- 13 Understand how to support bilingual learners
- 14 Understand how to support the learning of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities
- 15 Support children and young people during transition
- 16 Support the role of play, leisure and extra-curricular activities for children and young people
There are no reviews for this product.