✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased CACHE Level 3 Childcare and Education book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
First edition 2015
Place of Publication: United Kingdom
Pages: 623 pages
Size: 133 Mb
Publisher: Hodder Education
Written by Carolyn Meggitt, Tina Bruce;
- How to use this book
- Appendix: useful abbreviations
- Unit 1 Child Development from conception to seven years
- Unit 2 Children's health and well-being
- Unit 3 Ensuring safe conditions for children
- Unit 4 Childrens Health
- Unit 5 Game and training
- Unit 6 Understanding additional needs of children
- Unit 7 Monitoring, evaluation and planning
- Unit 8 Professional practice portfolio 1
- Unit 9 Support for emergent literacy
- Unit 10 Supporting emergent mathematics
- Unit 11 Preparing for school readiness
- Unit 12 International perspectives
- Unit 13 Reflective practice for professional development
- Unit 14 Professional partnerships in early years
- Unit 15 Professional practice portfolio 2
- Appendix: Useful acronyms
There are no reviews for this product.