✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased CACHE Level 1 Caring for Children Award, Certificate, Diploma book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About CACHE Level 1 Caring for Children
Size: 87 Mb;
Written by Corinne Barker and Emma Ward;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- CFC 13 Sharing learning experiences with children
- CFC 14 Growth and development of young children
- CFC 15 Human growth and development
- CFC 9 Respecting and valuing children
- CFC 10 Children's ploy and leisure activities in the community
- CFC 16 Preparing for your next steps
- CFC 17 Supporting babies to ploy
- CFC 21 Science activities for young children
- CFC 22 Technology activities for young children
- CFC 23 Musical activities for young children
- CFC 24 Practical health and safety when with young children
- CFC 25 Finding out about Forest schools
- CFC 26 Croft activities for young children
- 03 Understanding play for early Learning
- HL 1 Healthy living
- CFC 20 Healthy eating for families
- CFC 1 Confidence building for the young child through play
- CFC 2 Listening to and talking with a young child
There are no reviews for this product.