✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Advanced Early Years Educator for the Foundation Degrees Level 4 and 5 book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About the Advanced Early Years Educator for the Foundation Degrees book:
Imprint: Pearson Education Limited;
Editors: Iain Macleod-Brudenell Janet Kay;
Size: 118 MB;
First published 2008;
- Chapter 1 Study skills
- Chapter 2 Traditions and trends in Early Years education and care
- Chapter 3 The reflective practitioner
- Chapter 4 Physical development from birth to 16 years
- Chapter 5 Emotional and social well-being
- Chapter 6 Learning and cognitive development
- Chapter 7 Communication and language development
- Chapter 8 Playing
- Chapter 9 Supporting children's healthy development
- Chapter 10 Parenting and parent partnership
- Chapter 11 Developing strategies for supporting learning: Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1
- Chapter 12 Observation
- Chapter 13 Evaluating Early Years policy and legislation
- Chapter 14 Safeguarding children
- Chapter 15 Leading and working in multi-professional teams
- Chapter 16 Research methods
There are no reviews for this product.