✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Level 3 Diploma in Site Carpentry & Bench Joinery book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About The Site Carpentry and Bench Joinery Level 3 book:
Pages: 466 pages
First edition 2015
Reprinted 2016, 2018
Authors: Martin Burdfield, Stephen Redfern, Colin Fearn
Publisher: City & Guilds
- Foreword by Craig Phillips
- About the author
- How to use this textbook
- Trade dictionary
- Chapter 1 Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Chapter 2 Principles of organising, planning and pricing construction work
- Chapter 3 Carry out first fix roofing and stairs
- Chapter 4 Carry out second fixing double doors and mouldings
- Chapter 5 Set up and use fixed and transportable machinery
- Chapter 6 Manufacture shaped doors and frames
- Chapter 7 Manufacture stairs with turns
- Test your knowledge answers
- Picture credits
There are no reviews for this product.