✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About The Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying book:
Publisher: City & Guilds;
Place of Publication: United Kingdom;
Written by C.Fearn, M.Jones, C.Rudman;
Pages: 255 pages;
Size: 105 MB;
- Trade dictionary.
- Unit 201: Health, safety, and welfare in construction.
- Unit 202: Principles of building construction, information, and communication.
- Unit 203: Producing thin joint masonry and masonry cladding.
- Unit 204: Building solid walling, isolated and attached piers.
- Unit 205: Interpreting working drawings to set out masonry structures.
- Unit 206: Construct cavity walling forming masonry structures.
- Test your knowledge answers.