✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After payment, please go to your personal account on the website, to the "Downloads" section, where you will get access to the purchased Level 1 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery book and can download it to your computer or mobile device.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
About the Level 1 Carpentry and Joinery book:
Pages: 276 pages;
Size: 132 MB;
Publisher: The City & Guilds
Written by Martin Burfield, Colin Fearn;
First edition 2013;
Reprinted in 2019;
- Foreword by Craig Phillips
- About the authors
- How to use this textbook
- Trade dictionary
- Chapter 1 Unit 201: Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Chapter 2 Unit 202: Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Chapter 3 Maintain and use carpentry and joinery hand tools
- Chapter 4 Prepare and use carpentry and joinery portable power tools
- Chapter 5 Produce woodworking joints
- Test your knowledge answers
- Picture credits
There are no reviews for this product.