✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a paperback book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After you have paid, go to "My Account"-"Downloads" section. There you will see a PDF file. Download and open it. It contains a link to download your book. Click on the link and download your book.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Pages: 495 pages;
Size: 176 Mb;
Written by Judith Adams, Mary Riley and Maria Ferreira Peteiro;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings
- Communicating and working with individuals in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding body systems and disorders
- Pathways for providing care in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding life stages
- Planning for employment in health, social care and the children and young people's workforce
- Creative activities to support individuals in health, social care and early years settings
- Understanding the development and protection of young children in an early years setting
- Understanding the nutrients needed for good health
- Research - a project approach
- Using basic first aid procedures