- Brand: CACHE
- Sku: KS1115VUK
- Availability: In Stock
Main specificationsAll specifications
✔️Highlighting, editing, saving and printing are available
✔️The same content as in a hardcover book
✔️Search for words within the text
✔️For any PDF file viewers and devices
How to download
Register on this website and pay for your selected book.
After you have paid, go to "My Account"-"Downloads" section. There you will see a PDF file. Download and open it. It contains a link to download your book. Click on the link and download your book.
You can send us a message that you want to receive the book to your e-mail, and a link to download the book will also be sent to your e-mail.
Pages: 273 pages;
Written by Judith Adams;
Imprint: Hodder Education;
- Unit TAHSC1 Introduction to the health and social care sector
- Learning outcome 1: Understand health and social care provision
- Learning outcome 2: Understand job roles of health and social care practitioners
- Learning outcome 3: Understand how health and social care services are accessed
- Learning outcome 4: Understand specific care needs and services accessed by individuals throughout the life stages
- Learning outcome 5: Understand informal care
- Learning outcome 6: Understand regulation and inspection in health and social care provision
- Unit TAHSC2 Professional practice and the health and social care practitioner
- Learning outcome 1: Understand the responsibilities of health and social care practitioners
- Learning outcome 2: Understand health and social care values underpinning practice
- Learning outcome 3: Understand partnership working in health and social care
- Learning outcome 4: Understand different career pathways in the health and social care sector
- Unit TAHSC3 Human growth and development through the life stages
- Learning outcome 1: Understand development from conception to birth
- Learning outcome 2: Understand development across the life span
- Learning outcome 3: Understand influences on human development
- Learning outcome 4: Understand transitions and significant life events
- Learning outcome 5: Understand the role of care planning in meeting the needs of individuals and promoting wellbeing
Format of the book
I would highly recommend this PDF book to anyone looking for a great read.
I was recommended this book in college. Downloaded. All perfectly.
This edition was advised at work. Excellent edition.
The item was delivered very fast. Thanks!
I will purchase again. A real professional. Great book!